Foreigner lead and and Lacy Green to perform in High Point
Gary Evans -- Casual Living, 3/15/2012 11:36:25 AM
HIGH POINT, NC — Rock vocalist and songwriter Lou Gramm, best known as the lead singer in the band Foreigner, and country and blues singer Lacy Green will headline the Stars Under the Stars concert series at the spring High Point Market here April 21-26.
Green, who merges country, blues and bluegrass into an original sound, will take the stage on Saturday, April 21.
The North Carolina native's first single, "For the Summertime" is a Top 100 country radio hit. Her backup band features Sammy Shelor, four-time International Bluegrass Music Assn. Banjo Player of the Year and the 2012 winner of Steve Martin's Banjo of Excellence award.
Gramm will take the stage on Sunday, April 22, and perform some of his greatest hits with Foreigner, including "Cold as Ice," "Waiting for a Girl Like You," I Want to Know What Love Is," and "Head Games."
Doors open for all concerts at 7 p.m. at Center Stage, between the Transportation Terminal and Showplace, and the concerts begin at 7:30 p.m.
Food and drinks are available. The concerts are open to all market attendees with a current market pass and photo ID. No one under 15 will be admitted.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...