Scott Eckman named chief marketing/strategy officer of IMC
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 3/22/2012 9:13:47 AM
HIGH POINT, NC — International Market Centers, L.P. (IMC), the world's largest operator of premium home furnishings, gift and home décor showroom and exhibition space, announced that Scott Eckman has joined the company as chief marketing officer/chief strategy officer (CMO/CSO).In the newly created position of CMO/CSO, Eckman will be responsible for defining and driving all strategic, corporate development and marketing activities across the IMC organization. For the last five years, Eckman has served in a senior leadership capacity with GMAC Insurance Holdings, based in Winton-Salem, N.C.
"We are very excited to have someone of Scott's professionalism, leadership and critical thinking capabilities heading the strategy and marketing efforts for the newly formed organization of IMC. He brings significant experience and proven success in leading corporate development activities, managing the analysis process for acquisitions, and designing and executing marketing initiatives," said Robert Maricich, CEO of International Market Centers.
We would love your feedback!
- May 13, 2013
- Nov 19, 2012
- Sep 14, 2012
- Jul 31, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...