Windward Design Group announces Marc Morales hire
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 3/27/2012 12:17:41 PM
SARASOTA, Fla. — Marc Morales came on board recently at Windward Design Group as vice president of business development. He brings over 18 years of experience in increasingly responsible roles in the defense industry that include engineering, design & development, treasury department financial management, as well as domestic/international marketing and sales. Most recently, Marc held the position of VP of business development for a $250 million company and was the top sales representative for the world's largest ammunition manufacturer. His education includes degrees in Mechanical Engineering/Engineering
Sciences from the United States Air Force Academy and a MBA in Finance from The George Washington University. For more information about the company go to windwarddesigngroup.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...