Wearbest offers rapid ship program for Bella Dura fabrics
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 4/2/2012 9:11:00 AM
GARFIELD, N.J. — In response to customer requests, Wearbest Sil-Tex Mills will offer a rapid ship four-week program for its outdoorable Bella Dura fabrics.
"The vast majority of our Bella Dura styles will now be available from the time of order placement to the time of shipping finished goods in an astounding four weeks," said Irwin Gasner, president of Wearbest. "Wearbest has devoted its significant resources in inventory and infrastructure to ensure the success of this program, which is in effect for all orders received on or after April 15. And that's no April foolin'!"
The Rapid Ship program includes its 2012 Casual Collection of textures and jacquards, although some exclusions apply. For answers to questions, contact 973-340-8844.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...