Cal Spas supports local Boys & Girls Club
Hot tub manufacturer donates spa to live auction at annual gala
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 4/3/2012 3:40:59 PM
LOS ANGELES, Calif. — Cal Spas donated a 7-foot spa to the Boys & Girls Club of Pomona Valley's live auction at the 43rd annual Golden Hands Achievement Awards Gala, a fundraiser held in Pomona, Calif.
"Cal Spas is constantly looking for ways to support and contribute to our surrounding communities," said Casey Loyd, president of Cal Spas. "The Boys & Girls Club of Pomona Valley is an amazing organization dedicated to the youth in a city our company calls home. We were more than happy to donate a spa for their annual gala and help raise money for the organization."
The annual gala is a fundraiser and a night of recognition for the people and businesses that help and support the Boys & Girls Club of Pomona Valley. The auction successfully raised more than $140,000 for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Pomona Valley.
"Our partnership with Cal Spas is an example of the business community working together to build a positive community for our youth and families," said Victor Caceres, executive director of the Boys & Girls Club of Pomona Valley. "This wonderful donation helped us raise funds for the much needed programs that the Boys & Girls Club of Pomona Valley offers to our youth."
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 25, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...