Z-Line Designs bringing NASCAR racecar to market
Furniture Today Staff -- Casual Living, 4/6/2012 11:46:21 AM
HIGH POINT, NC — Ready-to-assemble specialist Z-Line Designs will bring the NASCAR's Nationwide Series No. 18 Toyota Camry it sponsors to the spring market here.
The car, which is driven in races by Denny Hamlin, will be on display Monday, April 23, from noon to 5 p.m. in the courtyard of the 220 Elm showroom building.
Z-Line Designs shows in 220 Elm, space 206.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...