Exhart to develop Angry Birds garden decor
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 4/13/2012 3:31:38 PM
CHATSWORTH, Calif. — Exhart has joined the Rovio family to develop a full line of Angry Birds garden stakes, chimes, statuary, accessories and lighting.
Product is scheduled to be available in Spring 2013 across all channels.
"We are excited to join the ever-growing Rovio family," said Michael Weiser, executive vice president, sales and marketing, Exhart. "Birds have been a great category within our product line and these colorful and popular birds will be some of our best sellers."
"Exhart will be a great addition to the Rovio family, and we think our fans will get a kick out of these fun Angry Birds garden products," said Ville Heijari, an avid gardener and Rovio's VP of franchise development.
The deal was brokered on behalf of Exhart by licensing agent/manufacturers rep Brand Central and Rovio Entertainment.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...