Robert Dischner joins RH Peterson Company
Brings more than 30 years of industry experience
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 4/17/2012 2:15:17 PM
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif. — RH Peterson Company, a leading manufacturer of premium gas grills and gas logs, announced today that industry veteran Robert J. Dischner has joined the company as vice president of marketing. In this role, Dischner will develop and lead marketing strategies that will drive the company's continued growth in the years ahead.
"We're thrilled to announce that Robert Dischner has joined Peterson," said Leslie S. Bortz, president. "Bob is a terrific addition to our management team. With more than 30 years of fireplace experience, Dischner brings seasoned marketing skills and unique talent in new product development. His intelligence, reasoning capacity and sound judgment will truly help our company to reach the next step in our growth. We are fortunate to have a man of Bob's caliber at Peterson."
Dischner joins Peterson after more than 30 years with Lennox Hearth Products.
"Many of us here at Peterson have known ‘Dish' for a long time," added Jerry Scott, VP of sales and marketing. "We all like and respect him, and can't think of anyone in our industry who would be better for Peterson. I look forward to working with him to build our brands, and to help us with the many products we are bringing to the market in the near future."
For more than 60 years, RH Peterson has been providing superior, state-of-the-art fireplaces and barbecues for homes around the world. From premium Fire Magic premium gas grills to the industry-leading Real Fyre gas logs, the company's innovative products are rooted in exceptional quality and craftsmanship. From small family gatherings to large celebrations, RH Peterson products bring people together. For more information, visit www.rhpeterson.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...