Nicole Crews -- Casual Living, 4/1/2012 2:00:00 AM
The 2012 High Point Market sets sail this month with the latest outdoor looks on board and ready for duty. High performance wovens retain staying power this season while traditional looks across the board go full throttle with bold colorways and breakaway styling. Geometry angles its way into modern frames and shows up elementally in linear looks. Organic design digs deep into mother earth for firmly-rooted looks with staying power. It ventures to the islands for inspiration and finds it in the sea and maritime flora beyond. Organic island looks in outdoor are destination bound. From the Caribbean all the way to the South China Sea, escapism comes in the form of the exotic. Here's a sampling of what's on the High Point horizon.
PELICAN REEF WICKER
RUG MARKET AMERICA
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...