Surya launches Pinterest boards
Will provide social media training at High Point Market
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 4/20/2012 11:09:53 AM
CALHOUN, Ga. — Surya, a leading manufacturer of area rugs and home accessories, launched inspirational design boards on Pinterest. Surya's Pinterest boards showcase latest trends in home décor to stimulate shoppers' imagination and drive traffic to Surya dealers. This highly visual social network is being widely adopted by designers and home décor shoppers to create and share virtual pinboards.
Surya has 23 décor boards featuring its spring 2012 introductions, designer products along with the latest colors and trends. Boards are updated regularly, reflecting Surya's latest thinking on home fashion.
"We have been creating mood boards for years in our catalog, but couldn't find a simple tool to share digitally. Pinterest is what we were looking for all along and we are thrilled to make our virtual pinboards easily accessible to Surya community." said Satya Tiwari, president of Surya. "I am not surprised to see why Pinterest is being heavily used by its growing user base of over 10 million."
Surya has been expanding its social media presence under the SuryaSocial brand to connect with its customers. Surya posts daily inspirations and design ideas on its Facebook page. With over 32,000 Facebook fans, Surya has one of the largest and most engaged social media networks in the industry.
Surya will be providing training on social media at High Point Market, April 21-24, in its new and expanded showroom, Showplace 4100.
Surya, which recently celebrated its 35th anniversary, exhibits in Atlanta, High Point, Las Vegas, New Delhi and New York.
To learn more, visit http://www.surya.com, http://www.pinterest.com/suryasocial or http://www.facebook.com/suryasocial.
We love Pinterest and it's great that the Surya Company is using it to assist sellers with display ideas etc.Marie @ Boutique de la Mer - 2012-04-23 16:37:06 EDT
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...