ICFA calls for Apollo Award nominations
Due by May 4
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 4/26/2012 7:55:00 AM
HIGH POINT, N.C. — The International Casual Furnishings Association has opened nominations for the 2012 Apollo Awards honoring the best retailers in the casual furnishings industry.
The awards will be presented at an annual gala dinner on Saturday, Sept. 22, during the 2012 International Casual Furniture and Accessories Market in Chicago. Based on the online voting, five finalists will be selected in two categories, single store and multi-store. All finalists will be honored and the winners announced at the gala dinner.
Nominees must be retail members of the ICFA. All ICFA members have the opportunity to nominate and vote on the finalists.
Information on the award criteria and nomination forms have been distributed to all ICFA members. Nominations must be submitted no later than Friday, May 4. Voting will take place prior to the September Market.
Questions about the nominating or voting process can be directed to Joe Logan (336/884-5400, ext. 2; jlogan@ICFAnet.org) or Rhonda Craven (ext 3; rcraven@ICFAnet.org)
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...