Oriental Weavers makes debut at National Hardware Show
Indoor/outdoor, utility and accent rugs are its fastest-growing category
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 4/30/2012 10:23:00 AM
DALTON, Ga. — Oriental Weavers will be showing for the first time at this year's National Hardware Show, May 1-3 at the Las Vegas Convention center in Las Vegas.
The space will be located in the Central Hall of the convention center in space 3734. Oriental Weavers will be featuring this year's new trend-forward indoor/outdoor collections, printed accent rugs, and utility rugs.
The company will also be showing many of its new "Made in the USA" woven area rugs such as Blakely, Hamilton and Huntington.
"The growth in the outdoor home fashion category has introduced a new customer and a new fashion element to traditional hardware and home improvement retailers," said Jonathan Witt, VP, Oriental Weavers. "Attendees are not only shopping for power tools, electrical and plumbing items, but now looking for vendors that specialize in home décor, kitchen and patio products. Our indoor/outdoor, utility and accent rugs are our company's fastest growing categories and a perfect fit for these retailers' business. As the largest manufacturer of area rugs, indoor/outdoor rugs, utility rugs and accent rugs in the world, we are able to offer the widest selection of designs and constructions in the industry."
Founded in 1991, Dalton-based Oriental Weavers USA, Inc. is a division of Oriental Weavers Group, a multi-national collection of companies formed in the 1970s that is headquartered in Cairo, Egypt. Oriental Weavers USA, Inc., and its brands Sphinx by Oriental Weavers and Oriental Weavers of America, are well known as leaders in fashion, technology and design. Now offering patterned, woven broadloom carpet and padding, in addition to its existing area rug program, Oriental Weavers is the industry's complete floor fashion resource. For more information, please visit www.owrugs.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...