Product of the Day
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 5/3/2012 9:25:49 AM
Designed by Anthony Logothetis, Seóra is hand crafted from Birch marine plywood and stainless steel fixings.It's unique design and aesthetic appearance provides you with your ultimate hammock experience as Seóra takes the shape of your body allowing you to relax in a correct posture without slouching. There are also several accessories which enhance the experience such as a pillow and side pocket (all made from leading outdoor fabrics brand Sunbrella) for your personal items such as magazine, phone, sunglasses and iPad. Seora won the Golden Award 2012 A'Design Awards Milan in the furniture design category and at the FX International Design Awards London 2011, the design won in the leisure category.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...