Retailers, tell us about your store operations
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 5/10/2012 12:54:00 PM
Casual Living is conducting a survey to better understand retail marketing strategies and store operations.
Results will appear in the June issue. Your answers will be combined with those of other retailers to provide a composite view. As always, no individual company information will be published. If you have any questions about the survey please call Dana French at 336-605-1091 or email Dana firstname.lastname@example.org
At the end of the survey, you'll have the opportunity to enter to win one of two $100 American Express gift cards.
To complete the survey please click here.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...