Lowe's presents designers challenges for charity
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 5/23/2012 2:15:15 PM
Lowe's selected three of the nation's top celebrity designers to create the ultimate outdoor room, and will donate $25,000 to each of the designers' charities, with the winning charity receiving an additional $25,000.
Marcela Valladolid, for Olive Wood Gardens. Previously an editor with Bon Appétit, she is the author of two best-selling cookbooks and the host of her own Food Network show, Mexican Made Easy.
Elaine Griffin, for Kips Bay Boys & Girls Club, a contributing editor for Better Homes and Gardens and author of Design Rules: The Insider's Guide to Becoming Your Own Decorator.
Danny Seo, for Yum-o!, an environmental lifestylist who America turns to for stylish tips, projects and ideas to live a little bit greener each day.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...