Dimension One Spas supports dealers via national radio campaign
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 5/25/2012 8:45:00 AM
VISTA, Calif. — During this Presidential election year, Dimension One Spas is showing support for its dealers through a national radio campaign launched in March.
D1 is endorsed daily on the nationally syndicated Roger Hedgecock Show, a political talk show carried by more than 50 stations across the country including KFMB in San Diego; KFQD in Anchorage, Alaska; KCRS in Midland, Texas; Radio America in Washington D.C. and Sirius XM in New York City.
"We are excited to use this program to drive more leads to our dealers," Dimension One Spas CEO Bob Hallam said. "Many D1 dealers have been with us for decades because we invest in their long-term success. They're like family so we continually look for opportunities to help grow their businesses as well as ours."
D1 spas and aquatic fitness products are sold through a network of more than 200 dealers in the United States and 450 dealers worldwide in 35 countries. The company's four product lines include a selection of home hydrotherapy and aquatic fitness products that meet a variety of consumer needs and budgets. Headquartered in Vista, Calif., D1 has been an industry leader in hot tub quality, design and innovation for more than three decades. D1 products have received the Spasearch's highest "certified" rating every year since its inception in 2006. D1 also holds more than 30 innovative patents.
"I've been a partner with Dimension One for many years and they have always supplied the best engineered product available," Dave Seim of the Dublin Spa Center in California said after returning from a recent D1 dealer seminar. "Orchestrating this kind of national radio campaign for us to help draw attention to the D1 product across the country shows a huge commitment from D1 to help drive more potential customers into their dealer's stores. We couldn't ask for more support!"
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...