Dallas Market hotel bookings up 25%
Discounted rates valid until June 20
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 6/1/2012 8:09:00 AM
DALLAS — Dallas Market Center announced significantly more hotel nights have been booked prior to the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, June 20-26, than in June 2011.
DMC's Market Travel department has seen a more than 25% increase in hotel bookings over the same period last year, indicating an increase in market traffic.
"The increase in hotel bookings shows that more buyers are coming to market and they're staying longer in Dallas," said Cindy Morris, COO, Dallas Market Center. "With more resources available throughout our campus, it's important for buyers to stay through the weekend to cover all that there is to offer in our permanent and temporaries. We expect a record-setting summer market in Dallas."
Hotel rates start as low as $82 per night. All hotels are within seven miles of the Market Center and most offer a complimentary shuttle service. Discounted rates are valid until two weeks prior to the first day of market and are subject to change according to availability. In addition to discounted hotel rates, Market Travel can offer special rates on car rentals and ground transportation from D/FW International and Love Field airports. Visit the Market Travel section of the DMC website at www.dallasmarketcenter.com for more information.
Keep up-to-date on all market information by visiting Dallas Market Center on Facebook and Twitter or by visiting Know It All.
We would love your feedback!
- Dec 12, 2011
- Jan 17, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...