Explore sustainable POS marketing at spoga+gafa boulevard of ideas
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 6/8/2012 11:23:55 AM
COLOGNE, Germany - At this year's spoga+gafa, set for Sept. 2-4, the "boulevard of ideas" will be focusing entirely on sustainable marketing at the Point-of-Sale - in a double sense.
In a practically orientated and interactive approach, concepts for trade marketing are being presented, which not only leave a lasting impression on the consumer, but also take into account the theme of using resources sparingly. That also applies to the design and structuring of the boulevard of ideas itself. Environmental aspects are being taken into account in relation to exhibition construction, communication and services.
Current marketing trends are being attractively presented in five areas along the fair boulevard and two others on the Piazza. In this process the areas offer a mix of presentation, information and active experience, both for the specialist retail trade as well as for large-scale retailing and marketing. As a result, the walk across the boulevard of ideas not only offers the representatives of the various trade forms diverse professional ideas for addressing customers in their own stores, it also becomes a tour of experience.
How can a sustainable store fittings concept be arrived at and which events at the POS can be successfully used for customer loyalty? These are only two of the themes which are covered at the boulevard of ideas. The trend toward digital marketing via apps and newsletters is also being taken into account - including tips from programmers for the development of own online applications.
In other areas, product presentations as well as decorations using natural materials are presented. Here, anyone who wants to, can also easily recreate individual decorative elements. In addition, the "Future in the trade" theme will become a genuine shopping experience. On the shopping tour through a small-format store, visitors can test modern tools such as shopping lists on a smartphone, intelligent shopping trolleys, displays with shopping recommendations or also digital signposting systems.
The boulevard of ideas is rounded off by the areas on the Piazza. The focus there is on trends for the outdoor section of the POS, namely ideas for garden design and layout with exclusive plants and also the theme of beach and water sports. The concept for this year's boulevard of ideas comes from the MOOD! Communications agency.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...