Groovystuff unveils revamped website
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 6/11/2012 3:49:42 PM
DALLAS — Groovystuff, a designer and producer of reclaimed teakwood furnishings based here, will launch a newly-redesigned website June 12 that includes an expanded product line and live social media streaming, among other new features.
According to a company press release, the website's bold graphics and new navigation menu are meant to emphasize a more modern and versatile approach to the market than the previous design.
The site will showcase more than 270 products in 24 categories for both indoor and outdoor applications. Lighting designs, chairs, benches, end tables and other home décor items are among the 150-plus new products featured on the site.
Undergraduate work will be on display as well at the new groovystuff.com, with a "University Hall of Innovation and Job Creation" window showcasing future product developments from students participating in the "Groovystuff Design Challenge." The site will also feature 14 "Education to Industry" student-designed products.
Other features include a revolving "Featured Product of the Week" window and a "Markets Where" tab with building maps highlighting Groovystuff's High Point, Las Vegas, Dallas and Chicago showrooms.
"The new website was engineered specifically to meet the demands of the expanding Internet market, and makes Groovystuff more accessible to the global audience of retailers and interior designers searching for a reliable source of sustainable home furnishings," Groovystuff founder Chris Bruning said. "The site's constantly updated with live social media content and new product releases packed with high-quality photography and video, giving retailers and interior designers real time point of purchase information to help close more sales."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...