Recipes of the Week - May 3, 2012
Marguerite Axe -- Casual Living, 6/13/2012 1:35:46 PM
16 large fresh jalapenos
Clean and core jalapenos and place into Bull chili pepper grill rack. Mix cream cheese with crumbled bacon, stuff into each jalapeno.
Place rack on grill at high heat, cook until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove and let sit for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
3 Bean Salad
1 can garbanzo beans, drained
Oil green beans lightly and place on preheated medium high heat grill or griddle to soften and slightly char. Do the same with the red pepper. Also slice open jalapeno or cut into pieces and char, then remove and dice. Remove and cut green beans into bite size pieces, same with red pepper. Combine herbs, vinegar, olive oil and stir, then add 3 beans, onion, pepper, and jalapeno. Stir completely, serve.
Ginger BBQ Spice Tenderloin Steaks
4 1/2 inch thick tenderloin steaks
Combine dry ingredients in small bowl. Rub spice mixture generously on both sides of the steaks. Sear the steaks over a high temperature for about 1 minute per side to get nice color. Reduce the heat and continue grilling until done. Depending on the thickness the remaining cooking time can be anywhere from about 2 minutes per side to 5 minutes per side. Always use a thermometer to get the temperature right to about 150. Allow steaks to rest for 5 minutes and plan on the temperature rising about 5 more degrees after you take it off the grill.
I’m Simply Bananas
4 green or un-ripened yellow bananas
Peel and slice bananas lengthwise, then place upon an oiled grill griddle over medium high heat. Bananas will appear to melt and caramelize as they cook, about 10 minutes. For an added treat, sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon over them as they cook to create a candy sweet hard coating.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...