Recipe of the Week - June 14, 2012
Marguerite Axe -- Casual Living, 6/14/2012 11:03:29 AM
Three Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Ravioli
16 fresh Cheese and Spinach stuffed raviolis from the deli section
Place raviolis along with Italian dressing and a generous helping of Bull Cajun rub into a large Ziplock bag and toss contents well, let set for 30 mins.
Flip over and brush heavily with pesto sauce, cook for 3 to 4 more minutes or to desired doneness. Remove from grill and let stand 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
Cheesy Shrimp Jalapenos
Grilled Greek Caesar Salad
Grilled Dessert Apples
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...