Tech-Know Spot debuts at Dallas Market
Information booth focuses on social media and technology
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 6/18/2012 10:27:18 AM
DALLAS - Dallas Market Center announced that attendees at the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, June 20-26, will have access to a Tech-Know Spot information booth with social media and technology gurus in the Hall of Nations, World Trade Center 1st floor, Friday, June 22 through Sunday, June 24 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Buyers with technology or social media questions are encouraged to stop by Tech-Know Spot to chat with DMC associates about social media, use of the Dallas Market App, and more.
"Our new and improved Dallas Market Center App is the most complete market resource for buyers," said Cindy Morris, COO, Dallas Market Center. "Plus, our social media keeps attendees up-to-date on happenings across campus. Tech-Know Spot is the destination for buyers to ask questions about these important platforms."
Keep up-to-date on all market information by visiting Dallas Market Center on Facebook and Twitter or by visiting Know It All at www.dallasmarketcenter.com/blogs/knowitall.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...