The Rug Market America to introduce 30 designs during summer markets
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 6/21/2012 11:17:58 AM
LOS ANGELES — New additions to the weather-resistant Resort Collection and the value-driven Ecconox Collection are among the 30 designs The Rug Market America, a contemporary interior and exterior rug designer and manufacturer, will unveil during the summer markets.
Included in the introductions are designs from the Resort Collection constructed of UV-coated polyester and the Ecconox Collection featuring recycled polyester yarns.
"The Rug Market America has worked to provide not only ground-breaking designs across collections for our summer market introductions, but also the latest innovations in yarns," said Mike Shabtai, owner and founder of The Rug Market America. "With our Resort Collection of outdoor rugs and our Ecconox Collection of value rugs, we truly have responded to requests from within our markets with an integration of form and function."
The weather-resistant UV-coated polyester construction in the Resort Collection creates rugs capable of long life in the outdoors and easy clean for indoor applications. Contemporary oversized Suzani, vibrant Moroccan tile or quirky kiwi fruit motifs are just a few of the designs being introduced.
"The use of recycled polyester yarns for our Ecconox Collection is receiving a very positive reception among indoor accessory and flooring buyers," Shabtai said. "We see the popularity of these rugs increasing even more when coupled with the value they bring."
A variety of new designs will debut in the Ecconox Collection. From the repeating geometrical elements of "Hive" to free-flowing transitional elements found in "Rippon," named for places and characters on Downton Abbey, this collection has been designed to provide colors and imagery suitable for a wide range of interior decors.
We would love your feedback!
- Jan 30, 2013
- Jul 31, 2012
- Oct 10, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...