Product of the Day
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 6/29/2012 1:44:52 PM
The new Naturals Collection by Robert Allen features more than 300 upholstery and multipurpose fabrics that are full of textural depth, rich construction and soft colors. The collection's colors, which include luminous creams, washed indigos, rich browns and soothing greens, are inspired by nature and minerals. The extensive patterns draw inspiration from global and vintage designs. Utilizing drier, textural fabrics, the Naturals Collection exudes a casual elegance and relaxed sophistication.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...