Progress Lighting unveils new collections at Dallas International Lighting Market
Additional outdoor options introduced
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 7/3/2012 7:41:00 AM
GREENVILLE, S.C. - Progress Lighting introduced a variety of decorative families - and expanded current fixture offerings - during the recent Dallas International Lighting Market.
Among Progress Lighting's expanded offerings are outdoor lighting and bath collections.
Craftsman styling marries traditional and rustic details. Derby boasts a combination of Espresso and Textured Black, durable powder coat finishes. Features a mouth blown, clear seeded glass diffuser encased in a cast aluminum black frame.
Casual and relaxed, Dance features carefully selected elements, including glass beads, polished agate stone and natural crystal stones. These uniquely beautiful materials are playfully suspended from an undulating iron frame, which floats over a linen shade. An etched diffuser rests on the bottom. Available in an Antique Bronze finish.
A formal design is made livable through finish and material selection. A traditional, approachable Brushed Nickel finish is complimented by softly etched, chiseled glass orbs. Splendid offers a double candle frame and etched opal glass shades.
Handsome, mechanical details define the industrial-inspired Torque collection. A low-profile silhouette and mouth-blown, etched opal glass shades add a modern twist. Die-cast aluminum construction and open frame cups with G9 60-watt halogen bulbs. Available in Copper Bronze and Brushed Nickel finishes.
A traditional school-house profile is updated with layered glass in this bath collection. Etched glass diffuser conceals a 35-watt G9 halogen lamp. Die-cast aluminum construction with pierced fluted cups.
• Polished Chrome finish with clear seeded outer glass shades
• Antique Bronze finish with light umber tint glass
The clear, pillow-glass pattern in the Cliché collection offers geometric sparkle with a modern approach. A mirror-like Polished Chrome finish creates the illusion of a full circle of floating glass. Bent glass panels float in front of a custom etched glass diffuser and G9 60-watt halogen lamp.
Inspired by natural undertones, Reign is an elemental lifestyle approach. Clear, textured, horizontal bent glass panels float in front of custom etched glass diffuser and G9 60-watt halogen lamp. Available in an Antique Bronze finish.
In addition, select Progress Lighting families have been expanded to include additional fixture offerings.
• Dibs square etched opal shades are suspended in a rectilinear framework, creating a fashion-forward, unique design. New offering includes:
o One- through four-light bath
o One-light small outdoor wall lantern
o One-light medium outdoor wall lantern
o One-light large outdoor wall lantern
• Mac outdoor fixtures now include:
o One-light post lantern
o One-light hanging lantern
o One-light large lantern
• Bingo features a distressed mirrored surface and ironwork frame. Etched opal acrylic diffusers for wall and ceiling mount. Etched opal glass for chandeliers. New fixtures include:
o One-light close-to-ceiling
o One-light flush mount
o One-light pocket sconce
o Two-light semi-flush mount
o One-light mini-pendant
o Three-light foyer pendant
o Three-light pendant
o Three-light large pendant
o Five-light chandelier
• Nisse matches cosmopolitan glamour with a vintage modern feel. The expanded offering includes:
o Two-light flush mount
o Four-light flush mount
o Four-light oval flush mount
o Six-light oval pendant
• Caress features a chic, sophisticated frame with cylindrical glass shades. New fixtures include:
o One-light mini-pendant
o Two- through four-light bath
• Fortune features glass orb accents and etched opal drum shades. The collection has a new two-light bath option.
• Heart is inspired by love. Iron arms mimic the shape of a heart. Additions include one- through four-light bath fixtures.
• Equinox pendants are inspired by ancient astronomy armillary spheres. The expanded offering now includes a three-light sphere pendant.
• Inspire offers an updated traditional style with gracious flowing arms, and now has a one-light large foyer pendant
• Joy offers sophisticated styling at an affordable price point. New fixtures include:
o One-light large foyer bell
o Three-light inverted pendant
• Bravo features a current, truly transitional style. A three-light large foyer bowl has been added to the collection.
• Gather has a simplified frame with updated styling and elegant opal glass shades, and now offers one- through six-light bath fixtures.
• Rave offers an iron framework accented by sweeping straps. A one-light ADA wall sconce is now available.
Progress Lighting is committed to manufacturing award-winning energy efficient products while educating individuals on new options available in solid-state lighting. The lighting manufacturer also responds to the ever-changing needs of the lighting industry with extensive research and development programs that ensure high standards of quality and innovation for the home.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Progress Lighting has four distribution centers located throughout the country that support one of the largest networks of electrical distributors and showrooms in the United States. Visit www.progresslighting.com, follow on Twitter @ProgressLtg and find on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ProgressLighting.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...