Pride Family Brands unveils two new collections
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 7/9/2012 11:59:27 AM
FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Luxury cast aluminum outdoor furnishings manufacturer Pride Family Brands announced two new spring 2013 collections the company plans to unveil at the upcoming casual furnishings markets in Chicago.
Inspired by resort locales, the Sundance Collection includes a full complement of cushioned and sling dining as well as deep and crescent seating.
"Resort collections have historically been popular with our retail partners and we look to deliver a winner once again with the Sundance Collection," said Steve Lowsky, president, Pride Family Brands. "Our designers' goal was to provide resort styling with an elegant feel through cast aluminum details and our signature hand painted finishing."
The Sundance Collection is constructed of cast and extruded aluminum imitating the look of natural cane. Cushioned pieces include cast aluminum center button tufting, and a simplified back design provides an open feel. Each piece is built for durability with a powder coated, four-step finishing process.
"Our casual retailers have come to expect handcrafted luxury from Castelle and Sundance is another exceptional example of this," said Rory Rehmert, VP sales and marketing, Pride Family Brands. "We take pride in not only the construction, but the resort experience that is created with our collections."
The French Quarter Collection, a high-end designer collection with numerous finish and fabric options, includes cushioned dining and seating with action and stationary units. The French Quarter's deep seating group includes standard sofas and loveseats as well as stationary and action lounges with ottomans.
"Unlike any other outdoor collection in the marketplace, French Quarter exhibits our overall attention to detail and craftsmanship," Lowsky said. "We are confident that this collection will be among our top attentions-getters at the upcoming markets with its extensive woven aluminum and intricate cast elements."
This collection is constructed of cast and extruded aluminum in a woven aluminum bordered by curving and ornamental castings. The aluminum construction is enhanced by Pride's signature hand-painted finishing. On cushioned units, the weather resistant tailored cushioning features a cast aluminum button tufting. Like the Sundance Collection, each piece is built to last with a powder coating and four-step finishing process.
"The classic style and seating comfort of The French Quarter exhibits the true pairing of the skills of our teams of designers and artisans," Rehmert said. "This collection answers our customer's request for furnishings for the luxury outdoor room."
Pride Family Brands shows in Chicago in Merchandise Mart Showroom 1747.
We would love your feedback!
- Jul 13, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...