ABC's ‘Glass House' features Hot Spring Spas Grandee model
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 7/9/2012 5:06:12 PM
The company's Grandee spa is featured in ABC's new summer reality series, which follows 14 contestants who live together in a glass house while they compete to win $250,000.
"It's a perfect match, our Grandee spa with The Glass House," said Kacy Rivers, Hot Spring brand manager. "The Hot Spring product line is where tradition meets modern, and the Grandee provides the ultimate in hot tub ownership."
The Grandee spa features Moto-Massage DX jets in two of the corner seats, and its BellaFontana hot tub water feature showcases three illuminated arcs of water. The spa offers plenty of room for a party of seven, as seen in the June 18 series premiere.
"Viewers will be voting for their favorite aspect of the house. The Hot Spring Grandee spa is sure to receive rave reviews, just as it does in our showroom and from Hot Spring owners," said Jeff Claypool, owner of Lifestyle Outdoor, Inc., in Van Nuys, Calif., which sold the hot tub to producers.
Producers say the Hot Spring Grandee will also be featured in the 10th season of the reality show Hell's Kitchen, also on ABC, with premier chef Gordon Ramsey.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...