Jaipur Rugs expands showroom, offerings in Atlanta
Opening party set for Thursday afternoon
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 7/10/2012 11:11:54 AM
NORCROSS, Ga. - Area rug importer and designer Jaipur Rugs Inc. will present its new and expanded showroom at the Atlanta AmericasMart in time for the International Area Rug Market kicking off this week.
The event, which Jaipur promised to be "smashing," is set for Thursday, July 12 from 4-6 p.m. at the new space: 3-C-15 in Building 1 of the Mart.
Attendees will have he opportunity to mingle amid Jaipur's newest collections, including Maroc, Urban Bungalow, Jenny Jones, Basis and Lustre. They will also have a chance to browse the company's newly released 2012 Product Guide, which spotlights a new pillow and pouf collection as well as Jaipur's signature rug offerings.
We would love your feedback!
- Jan 30, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...