Alexa Milan Boschini named assistant editor
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 7/1/2012 2:00:00 AM
Casual Living and Home Accents Today have expanded their staffs with the addition of Alexa Milan Boschini as an assistant editor. Boschini reports to Casual Living Executive Editor Nicole Crews and Home Accents Today Editor-in-Chief Jenny Heinzen York, contributing content to the publications' print editions, websites and social media platforms.
"Alexa is a talented young journalist, and we are so excited to have her join our staff," York said. "As we continue on our growth trajectory, she will be an integral part of our market-leading team."
A native of Greensboro, N.C., Boschini graduated from Elon University in 2010 with a degree in journalism. For the past two years, she has worked at The Sanford Herald daily newspaper in Sanford, N.C., covering education and features and contributing print and video content to the paper's website. She won eight North Carolina Press Association awards for her work at the Herald in 2011 and 2012. Boschini has also written arts and entertainment stories for Go Triad in Greensboro since 2008.
"Enthusiasm, good people skills and the ability to create thoughtful content about the burgeoning casual industry are key to being a part of the Casual Living team," said Crews. "Alexa is a triple threat who brings a fresh eye to the outdoor room."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...