Brown Jordan announces executive appointment
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 7/16/2012 2:52:49 PM
LOS ANGELES — Brown Jordan, a leading luxury outdoor furnishings manufacturer and distinguished legacy brand, announced it has appointed Wendy Rhiger as vice president of strategic development and communications.
Rhiger will develop initiatives in support of the company's agenda for new markets, media, branding and emerging products. She will also develop and implement business growth strategies and oversee all Brown Jordan communications in order to strengthen its positioning, messaging and brand development.
"Rhiger's appointment is part of a series of changes being made to expand and revitalize the brand, and demonstrates Brown Jordan's ambition to take the company into the next phase of its extraordinary journey," said Chris Carmicle, president of Brown Jordan.
"Rhiger's proven business acumen, marketing savvy and passion for great design will be a valuable asset. I am confident that she will play an important role in furthering the Brown Jordan legacy and expanding the brand's reach into new markets both domestically and overseas," said Steve Elton, chief brand officer of Brown Jordan.
Immediately prior to joining Brown Jordan, Rhiger was the director of marketing for JANUS et Cie, leading all marketing and branding initiatives, as well as all communications for the firm. With extensive experience in both the furniture and fashion industries, Rhiger is recognized for her ability to drive marketing and branding strategies for luxury brands.
She brings more than 15 years of experience to Brown Jordan, having held key leadership roles in which she was responsible for brand management, public relations and communications that proved integral to the design-oriented brands' accelerated growth and prominence.
She is a graduate of Pepperdine University, the George L. Graziado School of Business and Management, where she received an MBA in international business. She resides in southern California with her husband and son.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...