Las Vegas Market using Pinterest to highlight products, events
First Look activities to engage social media enthusiasts
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 7/24/2012 2:22:50 PM
LAS VEGAS - Ramping up its social media presence for the Las Vegas Market, World Market Center Las Vegas has unveiled First Look: Ready Your Repin, a new social media campaign aimed at providing market-goers with a sneak peek into the newest must-see products and trends at the summer market.
In addition, social media enthusiasts and market-goers are invited to participate in a new photo contest (#iamlvm on Instagram and Twitter) and follow top bloggers as they embark on a two-day "Treasure Hunt" of hot finds at Las Vegas Market.
Traditionally a publication distributed only during market, First Look: Ready Your Repin now allows Las Vegas Market attendees to start their premarket shopping early. The campaign welcomes attendees to log onto Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/lasvegasmarket, follow three First Look product boards (Furniture, Accents, Gifts & Holiday), and repin and like their favorite finds. Followers will receive daily new product pins leading up to and during market - just look for the First Look stamp - and the manufacturers of the product(s) that acquire the most likes and repins will be featured in a special showcase.
"We are excited to bring First Look to the social media stage -- providing market attendees with a preview of the latest trends and must-see products at LVM," said Dana Andrew, VP of global marketing and communications for International Market Centers. "Incorporating First Look into a relevant, socially-driven media channel like Pinterest makes perfect sense. Our attendees are hungry to know what's hot in colors, trends, patterns and products - in advance of and live at Market - from the breadth of LVM's exhibiting companies."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...