Progress Lighting launches new online tools
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 7/25/2012 4:42:11 PM
GREENVILLE, S.C. — Residential and commercial lighting manufacturer Progress Lighting has released a new application that allows users to view more than 3,500 lighting fixtures in a mobile catalog format.
The new mobile app, available for iOS and Android devices, enables users to review Progress Lighting's full catalog of high quality fixtures in an accessible, easy-to-use format. Features include:
- Review and search items by keyword, family, finish or brand
- Add or remove items to cart or jobsheet
- Create jobsheets and convert to online order
- Download local content to use in offline mode
Progress Lighting also recently joined Pinterest, connecting with interior designers and consumers by sharing inspirational home décor applications and featuring images of the company's most popular products on the site.
"As an industry leader, we understand the importance of keeping up with mobile and social media trends," said Paige Malouche, director of marketing services for Progress Lighting. "Both our Pinterest and mobile application were designed to better serve our customers by offering new ways to stay connected online."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...