Donny Osmond launching home furnishings brand
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/1/2012 4:36:41 PM
ATLANTA — Entertainment icon Donny Osmond and his wife, Debbie, are set to launch Haven, their own branded line of home furnishings, with Atlanta-based brand management and merchandising company Clique Here Inc. designated as the exclusive rights holder for the brand.
The brand will launch globally in product categories including bedding and bath, home furnishings and décor, flooring and rugs, textiles, lighting, outdoor living, kitchenware, tableware and various categories of home improvement in the last quarter of 2013.
Osmond is known for his five-decade career in music, television, theater and film.
"Home is my haven. A place where my life is really lived, a destination filled with love, laughter and everything that comes with 35 years of marriage to a wonderful woman and five terrific kids," Osmond said. "The substance of family, heritage, and home are the most important things in my life. My wife, Debbie, and I are eager to share our new home furnishings line as an expression of our commitment to these values."
A press release announcing the Osmonds' plans for the brand states the line's design statement, "making home a haven," is meant to reflect a concept enriched with modern flair to give personality to textured neutrals and color accents.
"Donny is one of the most beloved entertainers of all time," Clique Here executive, Deb Wallace said. "Donny and Debbie represent family, home and a quality of life with unparalleled consistency. Millions of consumers everywhere recognize and strive to embrace those characteristics. This brand delivers that emotional connectivity."
Looking forward to seeing the latest look for the home courtesy of Donny and Debbie. What else has Donny up his sleeve? I wonder!Andree Reynolds - 2012-08-02 08:45:27 EDT
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...