Robert Cohen named CEO of Twin-Star International
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/7/2012 10:38:39 AM
DELRAY BEACH, Fla. - Diverse furniture and heating products supplier Twin-Star International has named Robert Cohen as its new chief executive officer.
Cohen spent 11 years with Armstrong World Industries, including a stint as president and CEO of Armstrong Cabinet Products. He also held various roles at Procter & Gamble, American Airlines and Sunbeam Corp.
"It's a great honor to be joining the Twin-Star team," Cohen said in a press release. "The company is the clear market leader in terms of product design and customer service and I look forward to building on that success."
Cohen takes over a role that was being filled by founder Mark Asofsky, who will continue to focus on product design and business development. He also remains co-chairman.
"With such a strong team in place I felt this was the right time to take a step back and focus on my true passion, product design," Asofsky said in the release. "I am also excited to have more time to focus on the charitable activities of the Asofsky Family Foundation."
Twin-Star sells a mix of items including electric fireplaces, infrared heaters, stoves, media consoles and wine cabinets under the brand names of ClassicFlame, Chimney Free, Duraflame, Black & Decker, Tresanti and Luxe Bath Works.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...