iDevices debuts water-resistant speaker
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/7/2012 2:52:51 PM
Canton, Conn. — iDevices, LLC, the creator of the award-winning iGrill Bluetooth cooking thermometer, announced that it is now shipping iShower, a Bluetooth enabled, water-resistant speaker for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android and other Bluetooth enabled smartphones and tablets.
Without the worry of potential water damage, you can listen to the iShower speaker in the shower, pool, beach or spa, while keeping your iPod, iPhone or other device safe and dry up to 200 feet away from the water.
iShower provides the ability to pair up to five different phones, iPads or other devices at once, so you can listen to streaming music from your playlist, music app or favorite online service from multiple devices around the home while keeping your devices safe.
In addition, iShower has a built-in clock display, with easy-to-read buttons for play, pause, forward, rewind and volume up/down to control your device's music from the iShower speaker. iShower also features a fast "Grab-n-Go" mount for easy installation and removal.
iShower features include:
- Play/pause/forward/rewind and volume functions
- 200-foot range
- 15 hours of streaming audio on three AA batteries (included)
- Water resistant
- Clock time display
- Easy installation with "Grab-n-Go" mount (no tools needed)
- Detaches, easy to use on the go
- Standing and hanging option
- Optional anti-fog shower mirror
- Compatible with most Bluetooth devices
"iShower is synonymous with other iDevices inventions, creating a useful, innovative product with wireless compatibility -- a product that can easily be used virtually anywhere," said iDevices' CEO Christopher Allen Sr. "At iDevices, we are creating products that will enhance the user experience with their everyday devices."
iShower is available immediately at www.ishowerinc.com and will be available in major retail stores in August, priced at $99. iShower comes with three AA batteries for 15 hours of music.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...