HGTV's John Gidding to speak in Dallas in January
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/14/2012 11:47:18 AM
DALLAS — HGTV's John Gidding is the first headliner to be announced for the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market, Jan. 16-22, 2013. On Saturday, Jan. 19 Gidding will speak in the World Trade Center Hall of Nations as well as present at the evening's ARTS Awards.
"We're elated to welcome John Gidding to Market in January," said Cindy Morris, COO, Dallas Market Center. "His breadth of experience in interior design is impressive, and we can't wait for John to share his insights with our buyers."
"The ART community is engaging and dynamic, and it's an honor and a thrill to be presenting to my fellow designers at Market," said Gidding. "I'm looking forward to meeting the buyers and designers, talking with them about projects and trends as well as celebrating the achievements in the industry at the ARTS Awards gala."
Born in Istanbul, Gidding attended American schools in Turkey and Switzerland before receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree in architecture at Yale University. He also earned a master's degree in architecture from Harvard's Graduate School of Design. Gidding enjoys design projects ranging from residential and institutional architecture to landscape and urban design.
On HGTV's Curb Appeal: The Block, John and other experts overhaul one home's exterior with a makeover. Then, they make their way up and down the street to repaint front doors, add window boxes and provide smaller-scale makeovers that increase the value of the entire block. Curb Appeal: The Block airs on HGTV on Saturdays at 5:30 p.m. EDT and 4:30 p.m. CDT.
Market attendees can book their travel by contacting Market Travel at 214-744-7444 or email@example.com.
We would love your feedback!
- Apr 17, 2013
- Aug 23, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...