Cost World Plus Market revamps website
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/16/2012 2:09:20 PM
OAKLAND, Calif. — Specialty retailer Cost Plus World Market has launched a new website as a part of the brand's overarching strategy to elevate its e-commerce business and provide expanded opportunities for customers to discover more at worldmarket.com. This is the largest redesign of the site since its launch in November 2005.
With the launch of the new site, Cost Plus World Market offers a more robust online experience with a refreshing redesign and new features that make shopping easier, as well as offering products that may not be available in stores (such as alternate wood finishes or customized fabrics for furniture items).
Key features include:
- Broader product assortment
- Advanced social features -- Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest features allows users to rate, review and share their favorite finds
- Expanded details on inspirations behind collections and decorating and entertaining tips are provided in the "Inspirations & Solutions" section
- Greater product detail and enhanced photos with ability to zoom in to see product textures
- Upgraded site navigation, quick view, infinite scrolling and faster checkout
We would love your feedback!