Mariposa announces additions to leadership team
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/17/2012 9:24:58 AM
MANCHESTER-BY-THE-SEA, Mass. — Tableware manufacturer Mariposa announced the addition of Adam Sigel as VP of sales and Laura Mackin as marketing manager. Sigel joined Mariposa Aug. 6, and Mackin joined June 4.
"I am very pleased to welcome these two accomplished individuals to the Mariposa leadership team," said President and Creative Director Livia Cowan. "Adam and Laura will serve as the perfect infusion of experience and new ideas to our already-innovative and eco-friendly gift and tabletop brand."
Sigel comes to Mariposa with a wealth of experience leading sales teams and growing revenue with specialty retailers. Previously, he served as director of sales for Graphic Image, where he was instrumental in building a high performance sales team that delivered impressive revenue growth. At Mariposa, Sigel will be responsible for developing the overall sales strategy and working with the sales team to implement it. He will also oversee Mariposa's customer service team.
Mackin joined Mariposa after six years in a variety of marketing and communications positions with increasing responsibility at Boston University. She brings a wealth of experience in strategic marketing, brand management, website design/oversight, social media, public relations and graphic design. Mackin is responsible for creating and implementing the marketing strategy at Mariposa, with special attention paid to promoting the brand in an increasingly digital marketplace.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...