Caravita launching new retailer program at Casual Market
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/17/2012 9:29:14 AM
MT. PLEASANT, S.C. — In celebration of the launch of its new Primus Program, umbrella and pavilion manufacturer Caravita will give away a complimentary showroom sample umbrella to all registered showrooms and retailers during the International Casual Furniture and Accessories Market.
Registered retailers and showrooms will receive the opportunity to design their very own umbrella from the new Primus Program by selecting from three frame finishes and a variety of acrylic fabrics. Each new custom designed shade will be given away to all retailers and showrooms that register at the Caravita booth during the market.
Primus is Caravita's signature center mast collection shade offered in classic market sizes, round and square shapes, wind vent and in a select offering of fabric and finishes. The program provides minimal investment from retail partners by ordering quantities of 12 for a stocking dealer program in a high quality shade. Participation in the Primus Program is not a requirement to take advantage of the giveaway.
The new program, along with other shade collections, will be featured at the market Sept. 20-23 in booth #8-7038.
Retailers can pre-register for their complimentary showroom shade by calling 877-530-8873 or emailing email@example.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...