Dallas' The Next Big Give contest opens for nominations
National search underway for retailers making a difference in their communities
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/22/2012 11:41:29 AM
DALLAS - Dallas Market Center has launched its third annual The Next Big Give contest, a national search for specialty retailers that give back in their communities through volunteering, raising funds or donating goods.
Whether spending time serving at a local food bank, holding a fundraising event to benefit a worthy cause or collecting goods for an organization in need - The Next Big Give seeks retailers who make a difference.
"We're truly inspired by retailers serving in their communities," said Cindy Morris, COO, Dallas Market Center. "We look forward to hearing even more stories of good works and kindness."
Ten finalists will be announced on Jan. 8, 2013 and two winners on Feb. 14, 2013. Two winners will receive a complimentary trip to March Market in Dallas (March 21-24, 2013) including round-trip airfare from anywhere in the continental U.S. and two nights hotel stay.
While at March Market, The Next Big Give winners will be recognized during The Inspired Event, a cocktail party benefiting a charitable cause. The winners will share their stories of giving back in hopes to inspire other retailers to do the same.
Retailers may nominate themselves or be nominated by a manufacturer, a sales representative or customer. The application is available at www.dallasmarketcenter.com/give. Deadline for applications is Dec. 7, 2012.
The contest is open to specialty retailers operating their stores in the continental U.S. The finalists and winners will be selected by a panel of industry experts and Dallas Market Center representatives. For additional information on the contest, visit www.dallasmarketcenter.com/give or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...