Dimension One Spas enhances @home collection
Success of Meridian prompts D1 Spas to revamp remaining seven hot tubs
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/22/2012 11:48:04 AM
VISTA, Calif. - Due to the positive response received for features in the Meridian, the newest tub in its @home line, Dimension One Spas has decided to enhance all eight tubs in that line - from lighting to sound to the controls.
D1 created the @home collection by combining affordable enjoyment, luxury and performance hot tubs without compromising quality and design.
Who doesn't love a makeover? Customers of D1 Spas have come to expect "new and improved" offerings from this family owned company that has thrived in the home spa industry over the past 35 years. The latest revamp is slated for the entire collection of the @home line - one of four hot tub lines created by D1.
The following enhancements are slated for each tub in the @home line:
• A new jet color option - an exclusive, shiny titanium and graphite combination with new reverse escutcheons that make the jets really pop!
• New graphite color on the pillows, control and other components to give the tub an edgier, refreshed look.
• Threaded jets make it easier to unscrew and interchange, allowing users to modify jet nozzle sizes to customize their water massage.
• New Crystal FX lighting system with LEDs -- helping set the ambiance you want.
• New MP3 Compatible Audio System -New speakers are now inside the tub, offering a higher dynamic range.
There's even a cubby with a door so you can place your MP3 device inside without fear of it getting wet.
• Improved hydraulic performance with more powerful pumps and jets for an even better hydrotherapy experience.
The big reveal for each hot tub of the collection has been occurring throughout this summer. D1 Spas' constantly evolving list of environmentally and ergonomically friendly innovations gives homeowners a wide range of smart, responsible lifestyle choices. For more information, visit: www.d1spas.com.
We would love your feedback!
- Jun 21, 2012