Brown Jordan appoints Casey C. Ramage to VP of marketing
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/22/2012 1:29:47 PM
LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Brown Jordan, a leading luxury outdoor furnishings manufacturer and distinguished legacy brand, announced it has appointed Casey C. Ramage to vice president of marketing. Ramage will oversee the areas of marketing, branding and licensing for Brown Jordan and Brown Jordan Services brands.
Ramage joins Brown Jordan with more than 10 years of experience in marketing, brand development and licensing, most recently as VP of marketing and brand development for Churchill Downs Incorporated, where she successfully led the initiative to export the 137-year-old brand to a new, younger generation.
As a seasoned marketing executive, she brings a wealth of experience from multiple industries. Before joining Churchill Downs, Ramage spent four years at the Pacific Design Center as the director of marketing. At the design center, she produced the internationally recognized WestWeek market for design professionals which included more than 80 events held over the course of three days. Prior to that role, Ramage was the director of showrooms and accessories for Brown Jordan International, leading sales and marketing efforts for Brown Jordan's U.S. showrooms.
"Brown Jordan continues to invest in the development of inspiring products that will grow our leadership position with consumers and increase our distribution channels," Brown Jordan President Chris Carmicle said.
"Casey will bring unique expertise to Brown Jordan and additional bench strengths to prosper in these future opportunities." said Steve Elton, chief brand officer of Brown Jordan. "We are thrilled to have Casey join Brown Jordan in this important position. Her success at Churchill Downs combined with her prior tenure as director of marketing for the Pacific Design Center in Los Angeles gives her a breadth of experience that will be a key asset to Brown Jordan as we expand the reach of the brand."
"I am proud to be returning to Brown Jordan in this new capacity," Ramage said. "Brown Jordan is simply the best-in-class in outdoor leisure furniture and I look forward to engaging with the next generation of loyal Brown Jordan customers."
Ramage is a graduate of University of Kentucky's Gatton College of Business and Economics and the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School Executive Education Program. She resides in Louisville, Ky., with her husband and Labrador retriever.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...