Enduratex launches design center app
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/23/2012 11:10:41 AM
MIRA LOMA, Calif. — Enduratex (China General Plastics Corporation of America) has gone live with the proprietary Enduratex Design Center app, according to Jeff Post, VP and general manager of CGPC America.
The Design Center app, available through the App Store, may be used with iPads, iPhones and other iOS compatible devices.
"With designers increasingly out of their offices and on the go, it is imperative that they have immediate access and answers from their suppliers," Post said. "With the Enduratex Design Center, now they just need their iPads or cell phones to get instant feedback on stock and custom orders."
With nearly 1,000 sku's represented in Enduratex stock patterns, as well as close to 500 stock embossings, there are many looks to choose from. The Enduratex Design Center also has more than 750 custom embossings available through the app.
Strike-offs are available on all stock items and can be shipped as soon as the order is processed. Custom orders from the print and embossings library typically take two to four weeks to be processed, Post said.
Because Enduratex does not sell directly to the trade, all orders will be re-directed to Enduratex-authorized distributors.
For those designers without an iOS device, the Enduratex Design Center may be accessed via a laptop or desktop through the Enduratex website at www.enduratex.com.
Enduratex, which is known for providing superior vinyl coated fabrics to the automotive, hospitality, marine and healthcare industries, is headquartered in Mira Loma, Calif., and has four product warehouses in the United States located in Birmingham, Ala.; Cincinnati; Mira Loma, Calif.; and La Mirada, Calif. Its parent company, China General Plastics Corporation, is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
We would love your feedback!
- Oct 15, 2012
- Mar 10, 2011
- May 16, 2013
- Oct 24, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...