Maria Flora to debut indoor/outdoor rugs at Maison & Objet
Surprising launch will complement indoor-outdoor fabrics and trimmings
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 8/28/2012 4:38:47 PM
PARIS - Maria Flora will debut its first indoor-outdoor rugs along with its Altre Terre fabric collection at the next edition of Maison & Objet, Sept. 7-11.
The new indoor-outdoor fabrics include 29 references ranging from ethnic designs, circulars and stripes to more classic solid textures and honeycomb. They will be shown in various colors on linen backgrounds which are refined and lively. Those fabrics colors include blue, écru, chocolate, orange and lilac for which coordinated trimmings have been created.
Fabric textures recall the material hand of fibers such as hemp, linen and cotton, creating a fluid continuity between indoor and outdoor environments for home furnishings in Italian style.
In addition, Maria Flora decided to surprise participants at the event with an absolute novelty: Its first collection of indoor/outdoor rugs to complete the furnishings with an protagonist element from the "en plein air" spaces.
Tone on tone rugs, with sophisticated check or striped decorations, provide all of the technical performance of spun dyed acrylic. The tones are écru, chocolate, lilac, bright green, turquoise and blue, perfectly matching the fabrics of the brand.
This harmony between fabrics, trimmings and rugs will make Maria Flora indoor-outdoor a complete line, where elegance is united with practicality, ideal for any living space whether it is outside or inside.
Maria Flora will exhibit in the Villepinte area, at Stand D 157-158 Hall 7. For more information, visit www.mariaflora.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...