Recipe of the Week - August 30, 2012
Marguerite Axe -- Casual Living, 9/4/2012 7:10:36 AM
Slow Grilled Pork Shoulder
4-6lb Pork Shoulder
1 Cup Brown Sugar
Bull Cajun Rub
Heavy Duty Rub
1. Unpackaged and clean pork shoulder and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Rub a very thin layer of Mustard all over the Pork shoulder
3. Heavily sprinkle Bull Cajun Rub(or favorite Pork Rub) all over the Pork Shoulder and pat in gently
4. Lay out enough Saran Wrap to entirely wrap the Pork Shoulder and wrap. Make sure every inch of the pork shoulder is wrapped in saran wrap.
5. Place pork shoulder in the refrigerator for 8-24 hours.
6. One hour prior to putting the pork shoulder on the grill, take the pork shoulder out of the refrigerator and let the shoulder come to room temperature(about one hour)
7. Fire up your Bull Grill, turn on left and right burners to low and have middle burners off, let grill heat up to about 275 degrees
8. Take Brown Sugar and Rub over the top of the pork shoulder
9. Place pork Shoulder over middle of the grill(burners underneath off) Grill for 1.5 Hours with lid closed
10. Gently take Pork Shoulder off grill and double wrap in Heavy Duty Foil so no juices escape, Put back on grill(over burners that are off)
11. Let grill get back up to 275 degrees and grill until digital thermometer reads 200 degrees(3-6 hours depending on the size)
12. Take Shoulder off and let shoulder rest for 5 minutes so juices soak back into the meat
13. Unwrap foil off the shoulder, pull bone out, discard all fat and enjoy!
Fire Roasted Hatched Green Chilies
Green Chilies Sliders
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...