Coyuchi introduces accent rug collection
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 9/4/2012 10:36:56 AM
BERKELEY, Calif. — Coyuchi, a producer of organic textiles, recently launched its first collection of accent rugs. Some of the rugs can be used in both indoor and outdoor applications.
The rugs premiered on the Coyuchi website in August and will be available in stores across the U.S. and Canada at the end of September. The accent rugs are made from organic cotton and other natural fibers, and are meant to layer effortlessly or stand alone stylishly.
Some of the organic cotton accent rugs are bound in cotton canvas and meant to soak up water. According to a company press release, some of the rugs canwithstand mild outdoor weather, such as in a patio setting, but they are not meant to take in a lot of dirt.
Indoor/outdoor accent rugs include:
Plush Rug Collection: A bath rug of a different stripe, bordered in harmonious color combinations. Loomed into high loops at the center and low loops on the sides, the plush cotton soaks up every drop of water. Bound in cotton canvas. May be used with a rug pad. Cotton is 100% organic, and sourced and woven in India.
Wave Rug Collection: Waves of color flow over a dhurrie bath rug with soothing symmetry. Thick and thirsty, thechunky cotton weave has depth and dimension yet feels plush and supportive under bare feet. Bound in cotton canvas. May be used with a rug pad. Cotton is 100% organic, and sourced and woven in India.
Triple Diamond Rug Collection: Woven from thick cotton yarns, trios of diamonds make an organic connection on a dhurrie bath rug. Deep loops give the rug its decorative dimension, generous softness and great absorbency. Bound in cotton canvas. May be used with a rug pad. Cotton is 100% organic, and sourced and woven in India.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...