Casual Living hosts social media panel at casual market
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 9/5/2012 3:09:10 PM
CHICAGO — Trying to keep up with changes in social media and where it fits into your business plan? On Saturday, Sept. 22, at 1:30 p.m. in conference room 8A of the Merchandise Mart, Casual Living Executive Editor Nicole Crews will host a retailer, supplier and manufacturer-driven social media success panel during the International Casual Furniture & Accessories Market that takes place Sept.20-23.
Learn their best tips, strategies and secrets for building a social community of brand loyalists and leveraging those fans to build your business from industry leaders and insiders. Our panel of experts shares their thoughts on where to focus your efforts in this rapidly evolving world. This fast-paced session includes plenty of time for you to question our panel of experts about how to implement their tactics into you marketing strategy.
The Proven Social Media Success for Home Furnishings Businesses panel will be comprised of Rick Septoski, the marketing manager for American Sales, a multi-store outdoor retailer with a YouTube channel with more than 83,000 video views; Candace Corlett, president of WSL Strategic Retail and author of the recent report, "How America Shops;" and Chad Harris, owner of The Garden Gate and thegardengates.com that was named to Internet Retailer's 2012 Hot 100 list.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...