Rick Springfield headlines High Point Market entertainment
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 9/10/2012 11:53:53 AM
HIGH POINT, N.C. — Rock legend Rick Springfield will headline the "Stars Under the Stars" entertainment series at next month's High Point Market.
Springfield, who has amassed 17 Top 40 hits in a music and acting career spanning more than three decades, will take the stage at 7:30 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 14.
Springfield's best-known album, "Working Class Dog," includes his Grammy Award-winning hit, "Jesse's Girl."
Doors will open at 7 p.m., with food and drinks being provided to attendees with a current market pass and photo ID. No one under age 15 will be admitted.
On Saturday, Oct. 13, the concert venue will feature Carolina Crafted, a tasting menu from six North Carolina breweries and three barbecue craftsmen. Doors for that event also will open at 7 p.m.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...