Deadline approaches for Dallas Market Center Pinterest contest
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 9/12/2012 11:59:32 AM
DALLAS — The deadline for a Dallas Market Center trends contest is approaching this Friday, Sept. 14.
Dallas Market Center recently announced that it is hosting a trends contest via Pinterest, which allows designers to submit a photo of a current trend they featured in a recent design project for a chance to win prime exposure on DMC social media and a prize package worth more than $1,500. Any design trend element from color, material and textures to shapes, products and layouts may be submitted.
One grand prize winner will receive $500 to use toward DMC showroom purchases or travel to the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market (Jan. 16-22, 2013); annual membership in ART, the creative home furnishings network; DesignSource and ART industry e-newsletter profiles; DMC social media exposure and more.
Semi-finalists will win $100 to use toward DMC showroom purchases or travel to the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market and annual membership in ART.
Designers may email their featured trend, including photo credit and a brief caption, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sept. 14. Entries will be judged for innovation and originality with winners announced by Sept. 28. For more information on the contest, contact Lindsey Villarreal at email@example.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...