Tui Lifestyle celebrates fourth anniversary, expands into Latin America
Casual Living Staff -- Casual Living, 9/12/2012 4:57:36 PM
MIAMI — Miami-based Tui Lifestyle, a provider of complete home design solutions, reports strong growth as it celebrates four years in the industry after launching in 2008 on the heels of the recession.
Headed by entrepreneur Jason Atkins, Tui Lifestyle has developed into a multi-million dollar corporation, most recently expanding into Latin America.
"Tui Lifestyle is growing at a very fast pace, much more than we could have ever anticipated," said Atkins, the company's CEO. "We experienced 300% growth in 2011 and this year, profits are already up 50%."
Tui Lifestyle has more than 20 luxurious furniture collections available to buyers. This summer, the company unveiled three new collections: Capri, Haus and Soho Midtown. The Capri Collection, which features linear and symmetrical design, is the newest addition to outfit the outdoors. Taking inspiration from the Capri coast in northern Italy, it includes comfortable seating in stone or white mesh and the collection includes a dining table, side tables, armchairs and chaise lounge.
The Danish-inspired Haus Collection blends sophistication and elegant simplicity of European luxury living for an entire home. It includes furnishings for a living, dining and bedroom. Finally, the SoHo Midtown Collection, created especially for residents of the Midtown 2 building in Midtown Miami, is a complete turnkey option that provides a stunning design solution with more than 135 pieces.
"I believe people want more thoughtful interiors that reflect themselves and as well as their lifestyle," Atkins said. "Modernism is here to stay but there has been an evolution in this turnkey approach. There is more warmth and modeling to your personality, which I believe is the ultimate luxury."
Another endeavor comes from Tui Lifestyle's lead designer, Lindsay Pumpa, who was selected as the interior designer for the 2012 HGTV Urban Oasis Giveaway - a consumer promotion in which viewers can enter daily for a chance to win a beautiful, fully furnished condominium at Paramount Bay in Miami. The residences were completely furnished with products from Tui Lifestyle. Videos and additional information about the giveaway are available at HGTV.com/urbanoasis and frontdoor.com/urbanoasis.
Tui Lifestyle already spans six markets including Miami, New York, Atlanta, Scottsdale, Las Vegas, Toronto and now has expanded into Panama with a showroom at the prime development Trump Ocean Club International Hotel & Tower Panama.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...